In this episode of the Thriving Children Podcast, Clare talks about child advocacy with guest, Isabella Carter.
Speaking up for our own child within the education system ultimately benefits the wider needs of many students. But why do we find this so difficult? And how can we move beyond ‘carpark conversations’, to engage in more productive dialogue?
Links for this episode:
- Ken Robinson Ted Talks
- Ken Robinson’s book ‘The Element’
- Peter Gray’s book ‘Free to Learn’
- Alfie Kohn’s Website (he has authored too many books to list here)
- Jennifer Lehr’s book ‘Parent Speak’
- Clare’s podcast conversation with Jennifer Lehr