In this episode of the Thriving Children Podcast, Clare chats about Autism with Rhiannon Crispe from Homebase Hope.
Rhiannon is an Occupational Therapist and GAPS Practitioner who spreads a message of positivity and possibility for people caring for a child on the spectrum.
- Autism defined differently
- The advantages that come with a diagnostic label, as well as some of the limitations
- Rhiannon’s whole child approach to intervention
- The reason home based interventions are often the most powerful
Links for this episode:
- Homebase Hope Website
- Homebase Hope on Facebook
- Rhiannon’s ‘All About Autism’ podcast
- Limitations of a Label (Clare’s blog post)